Monday, November 16, 2009

Can anyone tell me how I could make a flower out of a babys wash rag to put on a wreath?

Take the rag, and fold it over, then under, in little increments ... repeatedly. Like they showed you in elementary school with paper... so that it resembles stairs. wire the middle tightly into a knot. Unfold and voila... a flower

Can anyone tell me how I could make a flower out of a babys wash rag to put on a wreath?
I don't know about that idea with the wire if you are plannin on someone being able to use these rags-of course if unless it's a thin wire or thread. I say fold it in half, fold it in half again. Use the edge with the two loose edges and the "folded" edge out for the flower petals.. and just bend or fold and stitch in like half-inch, inch increments. Definetly easier to imagine than to describe. Just keep stitching to the center.

Bleaching

No comments:

Post a Comment