Saturday, November 14, 2009

What diplomatic figure visited the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and placed a wreath between July 22-27, 2004?

It was at the Arlington national Cemetery of course in Washington DC. I was there but I can't remember who the foriegn diplomat was or where he was from. I want to know for my scrapbook. I also have pictures of a full out military support ceremony and a marching band. There also was a Huge Student ensemble there at the ampitheatre. Remember the dates were between July 22-27 of 2004. I Believe it was the President of Kuwasha but I don't know. Thanks

What diplomatic figure visited the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and placed a wreath between July 22-27, 2004?
Such an event was not published in the press, see link 1.





Possibility: phone the cemetery directly, see link 2.


No comments:

Post a Comment