Friday, November 13, 2009

Can anyone please give me directions on how to make a bow for a wreath?

Thank you:) I can't seem to figure out how to get to the holiday section to post this...so I put it here:)

Can anyone please give me directions on how to make a bow for a wreath?
Here you go! :D Good luck...





http://www.save-on-crafts.com/howtomakeb...
Reply:My mom is Idaho's equivalant to Martha Stewart and she showed me some tricks anyone can master. I'm TERRIBLE with bows so she instructed me to pick ribbon that has a really fine wire to make it super easy to work with (I get mine at the dollar store). then just work it into loops holding it between your thumb and forefinger. You can make it as large or small as you want but 5 loops usually make a nice full bow. Take a bread tie or craft wire to secure the loops, then fluff and arrange your bow until it looks the way you want. If you can't hold the loops you and put a dot of hot glue as you go. FYI, don't waste your money on the "bow makers" you see in the craft stores.


No comments:

Post a Comment