Saturday, November 14, 2009

How to make a wine cork wreath?

I made a wine cork wreath by using sharp toothpicks and sticking them together on the points. After I got them in the shape of a wreath, I put small ornaments and some pieces of evergreen branches from my tree, and glued it all on, then sprayed with gold paint. We had to pull the dead evergreen branches off after wards, but just put new fresh ones on the following year.





I also stuck several together in squares to use for hot mats.

How to make a wine cork wreath?
Go to a craft store, buy a unfinished wreath, and a glue gun. When you get home start gluing the corks in a pattern around the wreath.
Reply:u know what i don't know actally , i've tasted it it sucks


for ur info i think u'll get the recipe from old people


No comments:

Post a Comment