Friday, November 13, 2009

I want to make a wreath out of flowers from my nieces wedding?

the flowers are dried but i dont know what the next step is???

I want to make a wreath out of flowers from my nieces wedding?
check out Michaels Arts and Crafts. They have a lot of in store teaching sessions on just how to do things like this. You can find a store near you online and check out their class schedule, as well as just learn online at: http://www.michaels.com/art/online/displ...





Good luck
Reply:buying wire and floral tape are your next steps. You can go to a Michael's or JoAnn Fabrics for how-to books. If you wanted to buy a grapevine wreath you could decorate it with the dried flowers and a glue gun. It depends on how involved you want it to be. I know the the closer the wedding approaches the more hectic your life will be.


No comments:

Post a Comment